Why hire a professional photographer?
1. As a professional photographer I will spend time getting to know you, your preferences, needs and special requests. I will work with you to capture the memories most important to you.
2. An artistic eye allows me to focus on, not only the subject but also the background, the lighting, the composition, the depth of field and a host of other elements that not every one can see when creating an image. Artistic vision provides me with the ability to create memorable images vs. snapshots.
3. Time management: If your budget does not allow for a wedding planner, a photographer can be a great asset to keep things in order. I will work closely with you to ensure your day runs smoothly.
4. Due to my experience, I am familiar with the flow of a typical wedding day. I can anticipate the important moments and ensure they are captured.
5. The professional equipment I bring will allow me to achieve more variety than Uncle Joe's point and shoot with just one lens. I know how to handle weather conditions, depth of field, focus and when to change lenses.
6. Peace of Mind: Planning a wedding can be stressful and the last thing you need is to worry about the photography. Hiring a professional allows you and your guests to relax and enjoy your special day.
Each Package includes
Candid, crisp + creative photojournalism coverage AND photo direction / pose setup
Don’t pay unit AFTER your wedding when the photos are ready ($300 deposit required on all wedding packages)
Comlimentary blemish re-touching, ENGAGEMENT SHOOT and file backup for 1 year after your event
4 week edit time, no watermarks, all photos re-touched and optimized for printing, posting and enlargement
Multiple and single photographer package option
6 hours of coverage
Getting ready, ceremony and photo session
1 Hour session for $250
Your choice of location
2 outfit changes
Up to 30 fully edited high resolution images
8 hours of coverage
Getting ready, ceremony, photo session, reception (limited to time)
10 hours of coverage (full day)
Getting ready (extended), ceremony, photo session, reception (dance, cake cutting, speeches)